Answered By: Mindy Kent Last Updated: Jan 08, 2016 Views: 1448
The library has four private rooms dedicated to group study on the 3rd floor of Langdell Hall. These conference-style rooms are different sizes and accommodate from 5 to 12 people. Reservations for these rooms can be made using the form below.
Use of the rooms is governed by the following provisions:
- Rooms may be reserved only by Harvard Law School students.
- Rooms may be reserved for no fewer than two people.
- Groups may reserve rooms for at most three hours per day.
- Rooms may be reserved no more than 21 days in advance.
- Reservations are not required for quiet group study in the 2nd floor Mircoforms Room, Lemann Lounge, or 4th floor Reference area.
To reserve a room, log in to myrooms.law.harvard.edu with your HLS Me username and password.