Answered By: TLC Department Last Updated: May 24, 2017 Views: 5
Here the step-by-step instructions on how to do this:
- Go to "Settings" at the bottom of the left hand navigation.
- Click the "Navigation" tab across the top of the page.
- Scroll down to find the "Files" item, it will be in the lower area which includes everything that is hidden from the students.
- Either drag the "Files" item up, or click the gear icon and click "Enable".
- Click save at the bottom of the Navigation list.
Once Files are in enabled, students will be able to go into the Files section and see all of the files and folders that have been uploaded. There are options for hiding either files or folders from students, see the documentation on the TLC website for more information.