Call us! 617-500-1038
Answered By: Lisa Brem Last Updated: Mar 01, 2017 Views: 17
Answered By: Lisa Brem
Last Updated: Mar 01, 2017 Views: 17
To access prior enrollments from concluded Canvas courses, use the following steps:
- Click on the courses icon on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the “all courses” link
- Find and click on the course you want. Concluded courses are listed under “Past Enrollments” heading
- Once you are in the course, click on the people tab
- Click on the wheel icon on the far right of the people page, and click on “View prior enrollments” (see screen shot attached)
- A “Prior Users” screen will pop up that lists all the names and emails of the people who were enrolled in the course.
- Click on the name of the person you wish to view.
Note that there is no list of pictures. All pictures have to be viewed on at a time.