Call us! 617-496-1316
Answered By: TLC Department Last Updated: May 25, 2017 Views: 21
No, you didn’t delete anything.
All the content is still on the page and it can be found under the “pages” tab on the left navigation when you click “view all pages”. The problem is that the link to the page is broken. To fix it follow these steps:
- Go to page with the broken link.
- Click "Edit".
- On the right side of the screen you will see three tabs: "Links", "Files" and "Images". Click the "Links" tab.
- You will see a list of Canvas items, the first should be "Pages" which should include a list of page names within this course. Make sure the page which you want to link to is included, if it is not it needs to be published.
- Highlight the broken link on the current page.
- Click, once, on name of the page on the right side of the screen to which you want the highlighted text to link to. The link should quickly highlight in yellow to display a successful linking.
- Save the page.
- Test the link, it should link to the correct page.