Call us! 617-496-1316
Answered By: TLC Department Last Updated: May 24, 2017 Views: 20
Most likely the name of the page itself was changed. When this happens the page name and the URL in the Redirect Tool are no longer in sync, therefore the redirect tool is looking for a url that does not exist.
To fix this:
- Go to "Pages" on the left hand navigation, then click on the page you need to fix.
- Once on the page, copy the URL at the very top of the browser. It should end in "pages/name-of-page" with the hyphens replacing spaces.
- Go to "Settings" at the bottom of the left-hand navigation.
- Click the "Apps" tab across the top of the page.
- Click "View App Configurations" in the upper right.
- Find the link you are trying to fix, and click the appropriate gear icon to the right. Click "Edit".
- Look for the "Custom Fields" box and find the old URL.
- Paste the new URL over the old URL and click save. Do not paste over the "url=", that is required for the tool to work.