Call us! 617-496-1316
Answered By: TLC Department Last Updated: May 25, 2017 Views: 18
You can do this by getting the embed code from the video and pasting it into the HTML editor of the desired page. Here are the steps:
- Go to "Lecture Videos" and click the appropriate video.
- Click the "Share Button" below the video.
- You will see the embed code appear, copy that code. Notice you have an option below the code to choose the size of the video. Selecting a different video will gives you a different embed code, make sure to copy the right embed code!
- Go to the page in Canvas where you would like this video to appear.
- Edit the page, and click "HTML Editor" in the top right corner, this will render all of the page in HTML.
- Scroll through the HTML until you find the appropriate place to paste the embed code.
- Save the page.
The video should now appear with the appropriate size in the appropriate place in the page. If you need any assistance with this please do not hesitate to contact us!