Call us! 617-496-1316
Answered By: TLC Department Last Updated: May 25, 2017 Views: 77
Answered By: TLC Department
Last Updated: May 25, 2017 Views: 77
To access prior enrollments from concluded Canvas courses, use the following steps:
- Click on the courses icon on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the “all courses” link
- Find and click on the course you want. Concluded courses are listed under “Past Enrollments” heading
- Once you are in the course, click on the people tab
- Click on the wheel icon on the far right of the people page, and click on “View prior enrollments” (see screen shot attached)
- A “Prior Users” screen will pop up that lists all the names and emails of the people who were enrolled in the course.
- Click on the name of the person you wish to view.
Note that there is no list of pictures. All pictures have to be viewed on at a time.