Chat with us
Meet with us
We can help Harvard community members:
- define a research topic
- develop a research strategy
- locate and use subject-specific resources
- identify potential research problem areas
- allow at least two business days for someone to contact you to schedule your appointment.
- more lead time may be needed during busy times of the academic year.
Note: For basic questions or a brief introduction to starting points for your project, you can email us at research@law or drop-in to speak with a librarian during reference hours.