Still haven't found what you're looking for?Submit Your Question

Answered By: Mindy Kent
Last Updated: Mar 14, 2016     Views: 249


As a new research assistant for a Harvard Law School Faculty member, you are entitled to use the library to support your research. 

Please take a look at our Research Guide for Summer Research Assistants for details, including information on:

  • Setting up your faculty borrowing account
  • Access to e-resources
  • Printing
  • Library orientation

Feel free to contact us for a research consultation to help get you started with your project.

If you are a research assistant for a non-Law Harvard Faculty member, you will need to contact your faculty member's home library to set up your account and privileges. Once you are set up in the system, your RA card will give you access to the Law School Library. Please contact us with specific questions about access to the library at

Answered by Mindy Kent
Last Updated: Mar 14, 2016     Views: 249

Contact Us

Related Topics